Using Solar Shop:
As a condition of your use of Solar Shop you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Policies;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Solar Shop or the interests or property of Solar Shop users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Solar Shop;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Solar Shop and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from Solar Shop or Solar Shop copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Solar Shop;
- use any tool that interferes with the normal functioning of Solar Shop, including, without limitation, browser plug-ins, extensions, or other software which are designed to supplement, remove or otherwise change any of Solar Shop functionalities; or sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
Abusing Solar Shop:
Solar Shop and the Solar Shop community work together to keep Solar Shop working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Solar Shop if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing the Solar Shop employees or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Solar Shop or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on Solar Shop and we do not accept any liability for unauthorised or unlawful content on Solar Shop or use of Solar Shop by users.
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). A large number of products of all sorts are offered on Solar Shop by private individuals. Entitled parties, in particular owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any advertisement which may infringe on their rights, and submit a request for such advertisement to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Solar Shop.
Third Party Rights:
A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this User Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party specified in this Agreement or which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Data Protection and Privacy:
By using Solar Shop, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by Solar Shop on servers located in the Netherlands, United States and China as further described in our Privacy Notice.
You and eBay shall process personal data received under and/or in connection with this User Agreement each as a separate and independent controller. In no event will eBay and you process personal data under and/or in connection with this User Agreement as joint controllers or in a controller-to-processor relationship. As such separate and independent controllers, you shall be individually and separately responsible for complying with the obligations that apply to you as a controller under applicable data protection law.
You shall comply with your obligations under applicable data protection law (including but not limited to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (EU General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”)) and supplementing EU and local data protection law. This includes, but is not limited to the obligation to provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization. You shall process personal data received from eBay exclusively for the purpose(s) you received the personal data under and/or in connection with this User Agreement. You shall erase the personal data received under this User Agreement immediately after the respective purpose(s) has/have been fulfilled. Any further processing of the personal data is not permitted except when legally required (e.g., if a retention obligation applies).
Failure to abide with the aforementioned obligations may result in disciplinary action up to and including account suspension.
These terms and the other policies posted on Solar Shop constitute the entire agreement between Solar Shop and you, superseding any prior agreements. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Solarshop.com Limited must be resolved by the courts of England and Wales. You and Solar Shop both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts; for claims falling within the jurisdiction of a County Court, you and Solar Shop both agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the County Court of Wandsworth.
If we don’t enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below.
Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to Solarshop.com Limited, 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK. We will send notices to you via the email address you provide, or by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing.
We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the Solar Shop website, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.