Suntech 405 Watt Ultra V Mini 108HC - Silver Frame - 31 Modules
Please contact us before ordering - stock options and pricing may vary due to volatile international variations.
Tempered glass with an aluminum alloy frame, high-performance solar panel. The half-cell technology enables the module to give a higher power output whilst reducing the system cost.
With the use of the latest cell connection technology, the length of the current conductors on the solar cell is reduced by 50% in the transverse direction, which also effectively reduces the internal resistance of the solar cell. A smaller distance between the cell connectors significantly reduces the risk of losses through micro cracks and thus increases the reliability of the solar system.
- High module conversion efficiency
- Front cover: tempered glass, 3.2 mm
- Excellent weak light performance - More power output in weak light condition, such as haze, cloudy, and morning
- High PID resistant - Advanced cell technology and qualified materials lead to high resistance to PID
- Lower operating temperature - Lower operating temperature and temperature coefficient increases the power output
- Withstanding harsh environment - Reliable quality leads to a better sustainability even in harsh environment like desert, farm and coastline
- Extended load tests - Module certified for maximum static test load on the front (6000 Pascal) and maximum static test load on the rear (3800 Pascal)
- Suntech current sorting process - Up to 2 % power loss caused by current mismatch could be diminished by current sorting technique to maximize system power output
- IP68 rated junction box
- Standard 15 year product warranty; 25 year performance warranty
Data Sheet: Suntech 390-410W Mono Silver Frame
Munich Re Insurance Backed Warranty
In the event that Suntech is not able to honour the warranty, the policy is seamlessly transferred to the registered buyer, ensuring that warranty claims remain covered.
PV Warranty Insurance is designed to increase confidence in the long-term performance and financial attractiveness of PV projects. Munich Re’s PV Warranty Insurance is the established market standard. All Suntech panels come with the additional Munich Re Warranty, giving you complete peace of mind. What it covers:
The Warranty Risk of Solar:
Munich Re’s PV Warranty Insurance gives you: