Solar Wall Vent 103 with Battery Back
Wall mountable White Solar powered ventilator and extraction fan. These solar ventilators can be mounted on brick or wooden outside walls, they gently ventilate and extract heat and odours and are great for use in kitchens, conservatories, bathrooms, offices, sheds, stables etc. They are great for summertime use but are very useful during the winter months also as they help extract damp air and minimize damp conditions. Supplied with an intake fan blade which is easily changeable in case you wish to draw air into the building rather than extract it. They are not suitable for use in roofs.
Wall Ventilator Details:
- This solar ventilator is constructed within a weather and water resistant Abs plastic housing for protection
- Size 210mm x 240mm
- Holes are provided in all four corners for easy attachment to your wall
- The vent duct on the rear protrudes by approx 57mm and is approx 110mm wide
- Hole cutout size in your wall needs to be approx 110mm wide for the rear vent duct to fit snugly into it
- These solar ventilators are fitted with an external on/off switch on the side and an integral rechargeable battery meaning the ventilator can also be used at night if required
- When switched off the fitted solar panel will continue to charge the battery whenever its sunny or fair weather
- The battery will also charge whilst the unit is running in sunny weather increasing the running time massively
- The powerful monocrystalline cells help to keep the fan running and charge the battery even in fairly cloudy conditions making it great for year round use and ideal for solar ventilation
- Extraction rate is approx 2100 Cubic feet per hour or 60 Cubic metres per hr
- Includes fitting Instructions
Please note that these are not supplied with a vent plate to fit on the interior wall.