This 550W Solar Power Narrowboat Kit offers outstanding performance and great value for money. With this 550 Watt solar power kit you could expect to generate around 183 amps per day (12V Battery System) or 92 amps per day (24V Battery System) during the summer months supplementing the leisure battery power onboard.
Whether you are on a liveaboard, day cruising or on the high seas you can rely on Solar Panels to keep your batteries in a healthy condition at all times.
The 550W Solar Narrowboat Kit can be used to charge and maintain 12 volt or 24 volt battery banks. To make the most of the MPPT solar charge controller included with this kit and for you to maximise the solar power generated, this kit is designed so the solar panels are linked in series increasing voltage and therefore increasing the efficiency of PV modules by 10% to 30%, in short making the most of the daylight hours.
The SolarShop range of rigid solar panels are built to last with 10 Years Warranty on Materials & Workmanship and guaranteed output performance of 25 years plus this is the range to fit and forget. Whether you are on a livaboard boat or day cruising if you are looking for many years of maintenance free solar power generation the Solar Narrowboat Kits will not disappoint.
If you are a competent DIYer this kit has everything you need and also includes extra cable connectors so you can shorten the solar panels cable if needed and fit new connectors to suit your individual requirements.
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 275W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 8.77A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 31.34V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.29A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 38.38V
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 15A
- Size: 1650mm x 991mm x 35mm
- Weight: 18.2kg
- 2 x Solar Panels 275W
- 1 x 40A MPPT Solar controllers
- 1 x 10m Extension Cable & Connectors
- 1 x ABS Cable Entry Cover
- 2 x Sets of ABS Roof Mounts
- 2 x Spare Pairs of MC4 Connectors
Solar Performance Guarantee
- 10 Years Warranty On Materials & Workmanship
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 25 Years Warranty 80% Power Output