This stand alone 1680W off-grid solar power kit would typically be used where higher power generation is needed. Applications for our 12V off-grid solar systems include, remote location homes in the UK and abroad, home office, summer houses, workshops, static caravans, stables and outbuildings. Each kit has been designed for a quick and easy install and include all cables and connectors along with a 3000W Inverter to provide a pure sine wave AC 230V supply from the DC batteries supplied.
Using the power of the sun and a state of art MPPT controller that intelligently regulates the working voltage of the solar panel this system can deliver approximately 560Ah on a 12V system per day during the summer months.
- 6 x Polycrystalline 280W Solar PV Modules
- 1 x MPPT Controllers 100A
- 1 x 10m Solar Panel Extension Cable (6mm)
- 1 x 1m Extension Cable - Controller to Batteries (6mm)
- 1 x Fuse Holder & 100A Fuse (controller to batteries)
- 1 x DC isolator switch - two string
- 3 x 200Ah 12V AGM Deep Cycle Batteries
- 2 x Sets of Heavy Duty Battery Joining Leads
- 3000W Inverter 12V Pure Sine Wave
- Power Inverter - 300A Mega Fuse Kit
- Power Inverter - Wired Remote On/Off Switch